Spine & Neck
Try these spine stretches, designed for your lower extremity. Proceed until you feel a mild tension, and then relax. You should hold a sustained stretch for 10 to 30 seconds.
- No bouncing while doing these stretches
- You should not experience pain while doing these stretches
- Breathe slowly and gently, but do not hold your breath, while attempting these stretches.
Try a few spine stretches, specifically designed for your upper extremity. Proceed only until you feel a mild tension. Then relax. Try to hold the sustained stretch for about 10 to 30 seconds.
- No bouncing while trying a stretch
- You should not feel pain when trying these stretches
- Breathe slowly and naturally, but do not hold your breath during these stretches.
Nearly 70-percent of people respond favorably to epidural spinal injections. However, each patient’s experience may vary. For some patients, pain relief is immediate. Others may take up to two weeks following a spinal injection to experience relief. If necessary, spinal injections may be repeated in a series of three.Read More...